- Interface: 1 LAN
- Up to 108Mbps
- Mesh Technology: self-configuring, self-healing, auto-forming
- Security: 64/128/152-bits WEP, WPA, WPA2, 802.1x, MAC ACL, Layer2 Isolation, Hidden SSID
- Multi-modes: AP (802.11b/g), Layer 2 Wireless Mesh Network (802.11a)
- Supports 802.1p QoS, 802.11e WME
SparkLAN Mesh AP solution allows Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISP) to provide wireless high-speed Internet access to residential, business and roaming wireless customers. No matter the place is airports, hotels, college campuses, public areas, coffee shops,or restaurants. The installment is easy, and you could expand quickly and reduce the cost of setting up a hotspot network for your users.
802.11a+g dual radio (2.4GHz & 5GHz concurrent)
Operated in both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz simultaneously that offer separate channels for backhaul and local access, allowing service provider to minimize frequency interference and provide flexible configuration.
SparkLAN Mesh AP solution offers multi-mode in AP, WDS, Bridge, and repeater, which can extend the wireless coverage range and easily set up Wi-Fi infrastructure in large area.
QoS control for Traffic Prioritization
Support for 802.11e WME (Wireless Multimedia Extensions) provide quality of service and seamless roaming for high-priority traffic, like multimedia applications.
Self-Configuring, Self-Healing, Self-configuring
The self-forming, self-healing nature of Mesh Networks lends itself to environments where configuration needs to be minimized, resulting in overall low management overhead.
- 802.11 b/g: Access Point
- 802.11 a : Layer2 Wireless Mesh Network
- QoS- 802.1p
AAA & Security
- RADIUS Client with 802.1x/EAP
- Layer 2 isolation
- SSID broadcast enable/disable Management:
- Web-base configuration. (HTTP)
- SNMP v1,v2c
- User limitation
- ACK Time-out adjustment Mesh Technology:
- Self-configuring, self-healing, auto-forming